Is it a cake? Looks like one but when you read the recipe you bet it’s not but when you taste it, it does taste close to one. I found this on the cover of Vegetarian Times magazine some time back and had a chance to try it for my friend recently.
Seedless medium to small sized watermelon 1
One sharp knife
1. Cut the edges of watermelon so that it sits on a cake pan flat
2. Remove the green outer cover
3. Now that you have the watermelon on the cake pan, make slices like how you would slice a cake
4. Take the cake icing and apply it liberally and dress the watermelon so that it looks like a cake
5. You can top it with berries. I had some stewed strawberries that I poured on the icing
This was a huge hit with my friends. Its suitable for all calorie conscious people looking to crave a sweet tooth.