Easy Coconut Burfi
I made this with desiccated coconut. It came out soft, at the same time maintaining its shape.
1. Dessicated Coconut
3. Water – equal to the amount of sugar
4. Ghee – little
Method of Preparation:
1. Mix water and sugar and heat it till it comes to a sticky consistency
2. Add desiccated coconut and stir well without forming lumps
3. In a plate, apply little ghee and keep it ready
4. When the coconut mixture becomes semi solid, pour it on to the ghee plate
5. Let it cool for some time and cut it into pieces
6. Coconut burfi is ready to eat!