1. Fresh Paneer(Cottage cheese), cubed
3. Onions – 1
4. Tomatoes – 2
5. Green chillies – 1 (as per taste)
9. Lemon juice
10. Coriander leaves
How to prepare:
1. Grind tomatoes, onion and green chillies to a fine paste.
2. In a kadai with little oil, add sombu.
3. Add cubed paneer pieces and fry in low flame with constant stirring.
4. When the paneer turns light brown, add the fine paste of tomatoes, onion and chillies.
5. Add little water for consistency.
6. Add peas, required salt and a pinch of sugar.
7. Let the gravy to boil.
8. Remove it from the flame and add little lime juice.
9. Mix well and garnish with coriander leaves.
10. Tasty Paneer peas masala is ready and it goes well with chapathis/Rice.
This recipe is going to Radhika Vasanth’s ‘Cook for yourself’ event.