Morkuzhambu is a authentic south Indian recipe and its a very rich variety of kuzhambu, thanks to its coconut and curd content. It goes well with steamed rice. I recently got this recipe and prepared at home. It turned out very tasty.
1. coconut 1/2 cup
2. green chillies 4
4. mustard 7-8
1. Turmeric powder
2. Vegetable of your choice (Ladies Finger/ pumpkin/ Tomatoes/ Brinjal). I used ladies finger.
How to prepare:
1. Grind the ingredients given as ‘to grind’ into a fine paste.
2. In a kadai, add little oil and shallow fry the vegetable with turmeric powder and salt.
3.Add the ground paste. Stir for 2 minutes and add curd.
4. Adding curd is the final step. The kuzhambu should not be allowed to boil much after this step.
5. Turn off the stove in a minute and tasty morkuzhambu is ready.It can be served with hot rice.