1. Palak (Spinach) – washed and boiled
2. Paneer – cut into cubes
5. Ginger-Garlic paste
8. green chillies
How to prepare:
1. Grind the boiled palak and keep aside.
2. Heat ghee and fry paneer and keep aside.
3. Grind the rest of the items (tomatoes, onion, ginger-garlic paste, jeera, green chillies) and keep aside.
4. Heat little oil in kadai and add sombu.
5. Add the tomato-onion mixture and fry.
6. Add the palak mixture and also add paneer pieces.
7. Add salt to taste and let it boil.
8. Tasty palak paneer is ready.