Mashed Potato Curry
This is a very simple at the same time a tasty dish. I bet almost everyone knows it. but still posting it as a recent discovery. When I say discovery, its the Lithos potato curry masala i recently discovered from market. With the masala the curry is really easy to make. Seems it can be used for any other fried curry. Only that salt needs to be added to taste.
Ingredients (for 2 people):
1. Potatoes – 5
2. Lithos potato curry masala – 2 spoons
3. Salt to taste
How to prepare:
1. Microwave cut potatoes for 15 mins.
2. Take it out carefully and mash it well.
3. In a kadai, heat little oil and add the pototoes when the oil is heated.
4. Add the masala.
5. Add salt as per taste.
6. Tasty potato curry is ready in a jiffy. It can be used for any rice or chapathi as side dish.