1. Garlic – few
3. Rasam powder
5. Dhal water
How to prepare:
1. Smash garlic and jeera and keep it aside.
2. Extract tamarind juice.
3. Add rasam powder, salt.
4. Add smashed garlic, jeera.
5. when the quantity reduces, add some dhal water.
6. When it bubbles, switch off the gas.
7. Season mustard in ghee and add it. Tasty poondu rasam is ready to be served. It can be served with hot rice. It can be used as an appetizer also.
Instead of rasam powder, we can add pepper-jeera and also green chillies.