My mom made this for today’s evening tiffin. Wow it was crispy on the outside and soft on the inside.
1. Urud Dhall – 2 cups
2. Toor Dhall – 1 spoon
3. Rice – 1 spoon
4. little water
5. green chillies
6. pepper – as per taste
7. salt to taste
How to prepare:
1. Soak Urud dhall for 5 to 6 hours and grind it with little/ without water.
2. Add toor dhall, rice, salt and grind.
3. Finely chop green chillies and add it to the mixture.
4. Add pepper and add it to mixture.
5. Make the batter into balls and deep fry in oil.
6. Mysore bonda is now ready to be served. Serve it with coconut chutney.