2. Vegetables – Onions, Tomatoes, Capsicum (Green, Red, Yellow), Peas
4. Chilli powder
5. Italian herbs – Basil, Parsley, Rosemary, Dill
7. Olive oil
For white sauce:
1. Milk: 500g
2. Butter: 50g
3. Maida – 50g
How to prepare:
For White Sauce:
1. In a kadai, let butter to melt. Add maida and when the maida is cooked, add milk and little salt.
2. Mix well without lumps and keep it aside.
1. Boil pasta in water with little salt.
2. Drain the water and saute it with little oil and keep aside.
3. In a separate kadai, add little oil/ ghee and saute finely chopped onions.
4. Add finely chopped tomatoes to it.
5. Add finely ground tomatoes or tomato puree to this.
6. Add very little rosemary and dill and saute the mixture.
7. Boil the vegetables and add them.
8. Add salt and chilli powder to taste and add the white sauce.
9. Pour this mixture on the boiled pasta and stir. Add basil and parsley.
10. Add grated cheese and serve hot.