Malai kofta is a popular North Indian gravy. It is rich but still can be made easily. Here is the recipe.
1. Potatoes – 1/2 Kg
2. Cheese – little
3. bread – 2
4. Cornflour – 2 tablespoon
5. Green Chillies
2. Green chillies
5. grated Coconut
6. Cloves, Pepper, Cinnamon, Kus-Kus
How to prepare:
1. Boil potatoes and mash them. Add grated cheese to it and mix well.
2. Remove the bread crumbs and mix the softer portion with the potatoes mixture.
3. Add salt to taste.
4. Grind some green chillies and add it to the mix.
5. With cornflour powder, make them into balls and deep fry in oil.
1. Grind all ingedients into a fine paste.
2. In a kadai, heat little oil, add mustard seeds, curry leaves and the ground mixture.
3. Saute it till the oil starts coming out.
4. Add salt, chilli powder, turmeric powder, Coriander powder,1and 1/2 spoon lemon juice, little sugar and boil well.
5. Add little water for getting the consistency.
6. Now pour the gravy on the kofta balls carefully.
7. Tasty Malai Kofta is now ready. It goes well with chapathis and parathas.