Basundhi is a North Indian sweet. Its very easy to prepare at home, except that you need some patience 🙂
1. Milk – 2 litres
2. Sugar – 200g (As per taste)
3. dry fruits (Cashew, Almonds, Pista)
4. Elachi Powder
How to prepare:
1. Boil milk with continuous stirring till it reduces to 1/2 the quantity.
2. Add sugar. After some time add finely cut and slightly roasted dry fruits and elachi powder.
3. Remove it from flame when the milk has reduced to 1/4th of the original quantity. Now the resulting Basundhi is full of thick layers of milk.
4. Pour it in a cup and serve.
5. Tasty Basundhi is ready.