Orulaikizhangu Rava Vadai
Can you make crispy vadas with yoghurt? Yes, you can and the recipe is below.
1. Potatoes(3 or 4) – Boiled & Mashed
3. Green chilli
4. Rava (Sooji) – 1 cup
5. Curd – 1cup (Sour yoghurt)
6. Salt to taste
How to prepare:
1. To 1 cup of Rava, Add 1 cup curd and mix it well. Leave the mixture closed for 30 mins.
2. To mashed potatoes, add finely chopped onions and green chilli and make it a dough.
3. Mix the potato mixture with rava mixture and add salt.
4. Make vadas with the batter and deep fry in oil.
5. Orulai kizhangu rava vadai is now ready to eat.