Sukdi is a Gujarathi sweet. Its a burfi veriety and is very easy to make and is made with atta and jaggery. I got this recipe from my neighbour.
1. Atta (Wheat flour) : 1 Cup
2. Ghee : 1/2 Cup
3. Jaggery : 1/4 cup
4. Nuts (Almond Cashew)
How to prepare:
1. Heat a deep kadai, with ghee and add atta and roast till the atta turns reddish.
2. When atta becomes reddsih, switch off the flame and add powdered jaggery and mix well.
3. Powder the mixture into a vessel and press it well with a flat vessel.
4. Cut it into pieces and serve with nuts.